+44 (0) 20 3283 4102
At Hudson McKenzie, our most treasured asset is our people. All of our people are highly brilliant, we are incredibly selective in our hiring and meticulously focused on creating a truly special culture.
You may have years of industry experience, have a degree, be an experienced lawyer or hold an MBA. We look for people with high academic ability and who can contribute enthusiasm and commitment to our team combined with a desire to succeed.
Ultimately you will share our passion to deliver the very highest levels of client service and bring your unique quality to helping our clients succeed.
As a fast growing firm we are always in search of exceptional talent. So if you are interested in joining us in providing a first-class legal service to an international client base, please e-mail a copy of your CV at email@example.com
Hudson McKenzie is an equal opportunities employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Business Development Executive
We are seeking applications for the role of a Business Development Executive.
The BDE will be responsible for the development of brand awareness within the legal sector and to achieve and exceed targets and KPI's as set by the Business Development Director and/or Chief Operating Officer.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Develop a detailed technical knowledge and understanding of the services and the legal sector.
- Attending networking events with a view to increasing brand awareness amongst prospective clients.
- Prospect for new business.
- Presenting the brand and product in detail to senior legal professionals.
- Acurately submit documentation to the Business Development Director and/or Chief Operating Officer, as well as prospective clients.
- Demonstrate business acumen and initiative by coordinating marketing events, campaigns and similar promotional events aimed at enhancing the company and product profile.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with legal practitioners for delivery of investment opportunities to the firm.
- Operate within the scope of the business ensuring client satisfaction.
Maintain a professional approach to the clients.
- Understanding about the legal sector and competitors' services.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Display a positive, can do attitude at all times.
- Aptitude with CRM systems and generating productivity reports.
- Good negotiating skills and persuasiveness.
- Confident presenting to large groups of people.
- Work as a team member.
To apply for this job, please send an up to date CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref BDE/HM/15413.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced practitioner with significant legal knowledge and experience of UK immigration law to join the HM team in London.
Working on a self-employed basis you will undertake a caseload of immigration files, utilising the firm’s London offices or working from home as desired. The firm is offering an attractive fee-sharing package as well as full-secretarial support. If you have 3 or more years experience within an immigration role, this is a fantastic chance to take control of your career with unlimited earning potential.
Please note this role will only suit candidates with an existing client base/following as there is no basic salary on offer.
The following skills are required for this role:
- Qualified UK solicitor and / or proven experience in and knowledge of UK immigration law.
- Experience of managing clients and complex cases.
- Experience in building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- An understanding of HR and international staff mobility processes.
To apply for this job, please send an up to date CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting Ref IC/HM/15412.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Due to the sheer number of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.